Dr. Maximilian Degenhart, Partner
Maximilian is an experienced lawyer and founder of the company Compliance Beratung + Service GmbH (“Hinweisgeberexperte.de”), which offers innovative managed legal services for medium-sized companies. Prior to founding DMR Legal, Maximilian was a partner at the law firm Advant Beiten in the area of banking and capital markets law.
Before starting his career as a lawyer, Maximilian worked as an assistant to the management board of Wüstenrot & Württembergische AG, Stuttgart, and as a staff member of several members of the German Bundestag in Berlin.
His experience in legal and corporate practice as well as his knowledge of the mechanisms of political operations enable Maximilian to provide his clients with high-quality, practical, pragmatic and, above all, economically sensible advice.
Maximilian advises his clients on financial and corporate law as well as on compliance issues. In addition, Maximilian represents its clients in complex disputes before civil and administrative courts. The independence as a partner of a specialized boutique law firm has the great advantage for clients that no consideration has to be given to the interests of third parties.
In recent years, Maximilian has published numerous articles in the legal press and in daily newspapers. In addition, Maximilian is a guest author at the nwb Experten Blog and a lecturer at the BECK Academy.
Maximilian received his doctorate from the University of Marburg in 2012. For his doctoral thesis he received the Klemens Pleyer Award of the year 2012 for special achievements in the field of private law through the dissertation completed at the Department of Law at the Philipps University of Marburg.
- Advising and implementing dozens of crowdinvesting campaigns
- Advising a consortium on the establishment of an online betting platform
- Advising Hornbach Familien-Treuhandgesellschaft on the private placement of one million Hornbach shares*
- Representation of a large number of hoteliers against public authorities regarding Corona subsidies
- Representation of Rubenbauer Holding in litigation against Allianz Group
- Representation of a foreign banking institution in defense of a large number of investor lawsuits
- Regulatory advice to an international crowdlending platform on market entry in Germany*
- Internal investigations at international automotive supplier*
- Litigation representation of a major automotive manufacturer in dozens of court diesel proceedings*